Finish Line Performance Ethics
We support and Follow the following business practices...
- To make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use proven merchandise of high quality distributed by respectable firms.
- To provide an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain authorization before all work is done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
Call Us Today! "Quality Work - Reasonably Priced"
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Phone: (603) 701-2022
Closed Saturdays & Sundays www.FinishLinePerformance.biz